Have you heard about google panda?
Last February of 2011 Google change their algorithms again that affected a lot of big website names including many article directories.
Here are some recommendations to help with stick rates:
- Create engaging copy that has value to the reader
- Bold your headlines and just don’t make them the keyword; make them relevant and interesting to read
- Include illustrations or charts with technical details or details that a reader will spend time looking at
- Add images that tell a story that the visitor will finding engaging and think about
- Add bullet points. Readers will scan a page and land on the bullet points and read them in detail to find out if this is a site they want to stay on
I have read this blog from Joan Wardzala please check out the full article here