Found this interesting bug or issue with working on responsive coding in mobile devices. I have this site that works perfect on desktop resolutions down to notebooks but when viewed in mobile devices most or all the images disappears. The weird thing here is that when the site was loading in mobile devices the images are still there but when it finish loading the images disappears.
I was really having a hard time solving this issue since in my perspective there was nothing wrong in my codes. So I researched on how to solve this and the most simple test was to disable all the plugins one by one. So I did that I disabled 1 plugin check the site again still no luck repeated this process and finally I located the plugin it was called 404 to Start checked the site and it is back to normal now.
I hope my experience was helpful to you and if you found another solution please leave a comment below.